Today, my long and incredibly painful battle against the Catholic Church has officially come to an end. Mairead Ashcroft 5/12/16


"Kyrie Eleison" Gerry Rafferty from his final album "Life Goes On"


Kyrie Eleison
Christié Eléison
Lord have mercy



I feel that my hard work has been worth the nightmares (nearly). It saddens me to think that the teachings shared by Jesus Christ the man, Buddha, Martin Luther King and other great compassionate humans seem to have been thrown to the wayside when it comes to the establishment of organised religion and what is the best for their followers. My hope is to see the teachings of mercy and compassion return to the world in all religions, races and creeds. I hope that the protection of our most precious gifts, our children, will be in the forefront of the minds of all. Let the legacy we leave to future generations be love, kindness, understanding and a beautiful and healthy environment. For those who may be justifiably angry at the abuses suffered as a child, I can only encourage you to face your own truth, stay strong but flexible, believe that you are worth it, let those who love you show their love, seek support, avoid negative or hateful individuals when possible and take care and love yourself. This has been a most challenging but insightful chapter in my life full of personal growth and reconnection. Now, life goes on and new experiences await. 
Bring them on !!!
Live your Bliss. 
Mairead.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

21 DIY Creative Crafts for Adults - By Abun & Life